My studio is located in Artarmon, the broadcast precinct of Sydney.
The studio is 10 minutes from the CBD, and is convenient to SBS, TCN Nine, and Fox Sports. I have 5 client parking bays at the door, and more parking is available on the street and at a parking station next door.
The studio is suitable to all types of photography - including advertising, fashion, still life, food, and automotive.
The space, a total of 275m, is split into two studios.
Studio 1 is a high clearance ground floor, drive-in space. It has a corner cyclorama, makeup area, kitchen with commercial oven.
Studio 2 is a comfortable, standard clearance space suitable for still life and portraiture.
Both studios are exceptionally well equipped, including:
• 30+ flash heads and monoblocs.
• dozens of light modifiers including: softboxes, strip lights, umbrellas, beauty dishes, 2.2m parabolic reflector and ring flash.
• Foba camera stands.
• kitchen with commercial oven, induction cooktop, 1000l of fridge and freezer space.
• fully air conditioned.
• professional steamer, irons, ironing board. Plenty of clothes hanging space.
• Large perspex shooting table.
• a variety of shooting surfaces.
• 3 Phase power (32AMP and 20AMP).
• large safe.
• wind machine.
• Ipod dock stereo.
• Nespresso coffee.
• client area.
• and more...